praestoconsulting.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- identify broad information on the types of people visitng our website
- track the performance of marketing activities
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on praestoconsulting.com
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software (Universal Analytics) to collect information about how you use praestoconsulting.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on praestoconsulting.com
- how long you spend on each praestoconsulting.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Website optimization (Session Cam)
Sessioncam is used to record and understand the way people move around and interact with our website. More information on the cookies associated with sessioncam can be found on thier website https://help.sessioncam.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200812017-SessionCam-Cookies
Website performance (WordPress)
praestoconsulting.com is hosted on the WordPress platform and is connected to a number of wordpress.com facilities to enable us to collect data about how you use www.praestoconsulting.com.